To select your meal plan for the school year, please follow the steps below (for both residential and commuter students):
- Go to mymountaineercard.wvu.edu and log in using your WVUID.
- If you do not have your WVUID, you can activate your WVUID at the following site: login.wvu.edu
- Once you have logged into MyMountaineerCard, on the left hand side of the screen is an option to “Add A Dining Plan”. Select this option.
- Select the appropriate campus and semester
- Select the meal plan you want.
Fall 2019 & Spring 2020 Residential Meal Plans
(These are estimated costs for the 2019-2020 academic year reflective of submitted rates to the Board of Governors and provided here for financial planning purposes. All rates will be confirmed before assessment of costs to student accounts.)
Golden Bears Select 10 (per week): $1,846.00
Golden Bears Select 15 (per week): $2,099.00
Golden Bears Select 19 (per week): $2,256.00
Commuter Meal Plan
25 meals: $240.00
50 meals: $462.00
80 meals: $715.00
Daily Summer Rate
Plan costs are based on food costs, wages and other expenses incurred during the current semester, therefore unused meals do not carry over to the following semester.
Once the academic semester begins, a selected meal plan can only be reduced and a refund for the prorated amount obtained for the difference during the first two weeks of that semester.
Students will need to go to mymountaineercard.wvu.edu and log in using your WVUID. You will be able to make a change to your meal plan there.